Noshadi, I., Amin, N.A.S. and Parnas, R.S. (2012). “Continuous production of biodiesel from waste cooking oil in a reactive distillation column catalysed by solid heteropolyacid: Optimization using response surface methodology (RSM).” Fuel, Vol. 94, pp. 156–164.
 Boey, P.L., Maniam, G.P. and Hamid, S.A. (2011). “Performance of calcium oxide as a heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel production: A review.” Chem. Eng. J., Vol. 168, No. 1, pp. 15-22.
 Marchetti, J.M. and Errazu, A.F. (2008). “Technoeconomic study of supercritical biodiesel production plant.” Energy Convers. Manage., Vol. 49, No. 8, pp. 2160-2164.
 Felizardo, P., Baptista, P., Uva, M.S., Menezes, J.C. and Correia, M.J.N. (2007). “Monitoring biodiesel fuel quality by near infrared spectroscopy.” J. Near Infrared Spectrosc., Vol. 15, pp. 97-105.
 Felizardo, P., Correia, M.J.N., Roposo, I., Mendes, J.F., Berkemeier, R. and Bordado, J.M. (2006). “Production of Biodiesel from waste frying oils.” Waste Manage., Vol. 26, No.5, pp. 487-494.150 Journal of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Vol. 49, No.2, Dec. 2015
 Phan, A.N. and Phan, T.M. (2008). “Biodiesel production from waste cooking oils.” Fuel, Vol. 87, No. 17- 18, pp. 3490-3496.
 Utlu, Z. (2007). “Evaluation of biodiesel fuel obtained from waste cooking oil.” Energy Sources Pt A, Vol. 29, No.14, pp. 1295-1304.
 Charpe, T.W. and Rathod, V.K. (2011). “Biodiesel production using waste frying oil.” Waste Manage., Vol. 31, No.1, pp. 85-90.
 Corro, G., Tellez, N., Jimenez, T., Tapia, A., Banuelos, F., Varquez-Cuchillo, O. (2011). “Biodiesel fromwaste frying oil. Two step process using acidified SiO2 for esterification step.” Catal. Today, Vol. 166, No. 1, pp. 116-122.
 Kouzu, M. and Hidaka, J.S. (2012). “Transesterification of Vegetable oil into biodiesel catalysed by CaO: A review.” Fuel, Vol. 93, pp. 1-12.
 Lam, M.K., Lee, K.T. and Mohamed, A.R. (2010). “Homogeneous, Heterogeneous and enzymatic catalysis for transesterification of high free fatty acid oil (waste cooking oil) to biodiesel: A review.” Biotechnol. Adv., Vol. 28, No.4, pp. 500-518.
 De Almeida, R.M., Noda, L.K., Goncalves, N.S., Meneghetti, S.M.P. and Meneghetti, M.R. (2008).”Transesterification reaction of vegetable oils using superacid sulphated TiO2-base catalysts.” Appl. Catal. A, Vol. 347, No.1, pp. 100-105.
 Zhang, J., Chen, S., Yang, R. and Yan, Y. (2010) “Biodiesel production from vegetable oil using heterogeneous acid and alkali catalyst.” Fuel, Vol. 89, No.10, pp. 2939-2944.
 Chouhan, A.P.S. and Sarma, A.K. (2011). “Modern heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production: A comprehensive review.” Renew Sust. Energy Rev., Vol.15, No.9, pp. 4378-4399.
 Bourney, L., Casanave, D., Delfort, B., Hilliton, G. and Chodorge, J.A. (2005). “New heterogeneous process for biodiesel production: A way to improve the quality and the value of the crude glycerine produced by biodiesel plants.” Catal. Today, Vol. 106, No.1-4, pp. 190-192.
 Brito, A., Borges, M.E. and Otero, N. (2007). “Zeolite Y as a heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel fuel production from used vegetable oil.” Energy Fuels, Vol. 21, No.6, pp. 3280-3283.
 Korus, A. R., J. Jo and C. L. Peterson. (1985). “A rapid engine test to measure injector fouling in diesel engines using vegetable oil fuels.” J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc., Vol. 62, No.11, pp. 1563- 1564.
 McDonnel, K. P., S. M. Ward, P. B. Mc Nully, and R. Howard-Hildige. (2000). “Results of engine and vehicle testing of semi-refined rapeseed oil.” Transactions of the ASAE, Vol.43, No.6, pp. 1309-16.
 Sidibé, S.S., Blin, J., Vaitilingom, G. and Azoumah, Y. (2010), “Use of crude filtered vegetable oil as a fuel in diesel engines state of the art: Literature review.” Renew. Sustainable Energy Rev., Vol. 14, Issue 9, pp. 2748–2759.
 Boey, P.L., Maniam, G.P. and Hamid, S.A. (2009). “Biodiesel production via transesterification of palm olein using waste mud crab (Scylla Serrata) shell as a heterogeneous catalyst.” Bioresour. Technol., Vol. 100, No.24, pp. 6362-6368.
 Siatis, N.G., Kimbaris, A.C., Pappas, C.S., Tarantilis, P.A. and Polissiou, M.G. (2006) “Improvement of biodiesel production based on the application of ultrasound: Monitoring of the procedure by FTIR spectroscopy.” JAOCS, Vol. 83, No.1, pp. 53-57.
 Arzamendi, G., Campo, I., Arguinarena, E., Sanchez, M., Montes, M. and Gand, L.M. (2007). “Synthesis of biodiesel with heterogeneous NaOH/alumina catalysts: comparison with homogeneous NaOH.” Chem. Eng. J., Vol. 134, No.1-3, pp. 123-130.
 Yap, Y.H.T., Abdullah, N.F. and Basri, M. (2011). “Biodiesel production via transesterification of Palm oil using NaOH/Al2O3 catalysts.” Sains Malays., Vol. 40, No.6, pp. 587-594.
24. Li, X., Lu, G., Guo, Ya., Guo, Yu., Wang, Y., Zhang, Z., Liu, X. and Wang, Y. (2007). “A novel solidsuperbase of Eu2O3/Al2O3 and its catalytic performance for the transesterification of soybean oil to biodiesel.” Catal. Commun., Vol. 8, No.12, pp. 1969-1972.
25. Xie, W. and Li, H. (2006). “Alumina-Supported potassium iodide as a heterogeneous catalyst for biodiesel production from soybean oil.” J. Mol. Catal. A:Chem, Vol. 255, No. 1-2, pp. 1-9.
26. Boz, N. and Kara, M. (2009). “Solid Base Catalysed Transesterification of Canola Oil.” Chem. Eng. Comm., Vol. 196, No.1-2, pp. 80-92.
27. Zabeti, M., Daud, W.M.A.W. and Aroua, M.K. (2010) “Biodiesel production using alumina-supported calcium oxide: An optimization study.” Fuel Process Technol., Vol. 91, No.2, pp. 243–248.
28. Istadi, I., Pramudono, B., Suherman, S. and Priyanto, S. (2010). “Potential of LiNO3/Al2O3 Catalyst for Heterogeneous Transesterification of Palm Oil to Biodiesel.” Bull. Chem. React. Eng. Catal., Vol. 5, No.1,pp. 51–56.
29. Evangelistaa, J.P.C., Chellappaa, T., Coriolanob, A.C.F., Jr.a, V.J.F., Souzac, L.D. and Araujo, A.S. (2012). “Synthesis of alumina impregnated with potassium iodide catalyst for biodiesel production from rice bran oil.” Fuel Process. Technol., Vol. 104, pp. 90–95.
30. Kongjao, S., Damronglerd, S. and Hunsom, M. (2010). “Purification of crude glycerol derived from waste used-oil methyl ester plant.” Korean J. Chem. Eng., Vol. 27, No.3, pp. 944-999.
31. Jiang, S.T., Zhang, F.J. and Pan, L.J. (2010). “Sodium phosphate as a solid catalyst for biodiesel preparation.” Braz. J. Chem. Eng., Vol. 27, No.01, pp. 137-144